What’s AWS Lambda?
● AWS Lambda is a serverless compute service by means of which you’ll run your code with out provisioning any Servers.
● It solely runs your code when wanted and in addition scales routinely when the request rely will increase.
● AWS Lambda follows the Pay per use precept – it means there isn’t any cost when your code shouldn’t be operating.
● Lambda permits you to run your code for any utility or backend service with zero administration.
● Lambda can run code in response to the occasions. Instance – replace in DynamoDB Desk or change in S3 bucket.
● You possibly can even run your code in response to HTTP requests utilizing Amazon API Gateway.