InfoAbout.me is an internet utility which gives comfort to customers to examine uploded contents by themselves on numerous social media platforms like Twitter and Dev.
The principle motive of this utility is to let the customers to examine their very own uploaded contents on numerous social media platforms utilizing this single utility, that is why the appliance is known as as InfoAbout.me.
More often than not folks throughout the globe have to go to to numerous functions or social media platforms in a day to examine what they’ve uploaded on social media platforms,so by retaining this downside in thoughts I made this internet utility the place one can examine uploaded contents by him/her on twitter and Dev utilizing this single applcation.
Due to time limitation I built-in solely two functions (Twitter + Dev) easy options in it, so utilizing InfoAbout.me consumer can solely see their uploaded contents, cannot carry out any operation with their uploaded contents.
In future this utility might be enhanced by me and appwrite companies like auth2 and many others will even be carried out in it.
For now this utility lets a consumer to login with InfoAbout.me, if consumer haven’t got an account then consumer might want to create an account.
After efficiently Login consumer might want to authorize InfoAbout.me utility with Twitter and Dev in order that infoAbout.me can fetch Consumer Knowledge from these functions efficiently.
Do you wish to run this utility regionally in your system ?
To setup Frontend for native improvement undergo the every step that talked about under:
- Set up all dependencies which are neccessary to run this utility.
- Set up appwrite in your system from https://appwrite.io/.
- then set your appwrite’s native area identify in ‘endpoint’ variable of src/utils/config.js file.
- Create a mission by going by way of the localhost:port in your appwrite regionally.
- and Get a mission Id and put it aside to ‘mission’ of src/utils/config.js.
- and create few database collections in your appwrite by going by way of the localhost:port. collections should seem like as proven under
- Put assortment ID of UsersInfo assortment in collectionID of src/utils/config.js.
- and likewise put assortment ID of Dev-Credential in devCredential of src/utils/config.js.
- and on the final run
npm beginwithin the root folder.