Upstream is only a month away, and we’re so excited. Be part of us June 7 for our free digital gathering to have fun open supply, the builders who use it, and the maintainers and contributors who create it. A theme we’re exploring this yr: In the case of making open supply work higher for everybody, what will we owe one another?
We’re delighted to announce the preliminary agenda at this time. We’ve already advised you about our wonderful keynote audio system: Aeva Black of the Azure Workplace at Microsoft, Deb Bryant, and John Mark Walker of Fannie Mae. However along with these superior keynoters who might be anchoring the day, take a peek at this line-up:
- Amanda Casari of the Google Open Supply Packages Workplace will share find out how to construct higher contributor documentation ACROSS open supply.
- Nancy Gariché, a senior developer advocate for the GitHub Safety Lab, will talk about a maintainer-first strategy to open supply safety.
- David Burns, of the open supply program workplace at BrowserStack, will clarify why you’re most likely working your OSPO fallacious—and the way it’s not your fault.
- Josh Simmons will host a panel dialogue on what it means to be a superb open supply citizen, that includes Al Gillen of IDC, Alyssa Wright of Bloomberg, and Duane O’Brien of Certainly.
- And hundreds extra superior talks!
You may take a look at the total agenda here, however remember the fact that we’re nonetheless including just a few talks and the day will proceed to get much more superior. Register for the event for free here.